16th ASEAN FOOD CONFERENCE 2019
“Outlook and Opportunities of Food Technology
and Culinary for Tourism Industry”
15th – 18th October 2019, Bali – Indonesia
Terms & Guidelines
• Late Abstract Submission Deadline: June 30, 2019
• All late abstracts will be considered for poster only presentation. Abstracts must represent scientific research that cannot be perceived as marketing a specific company or product.
• Authors submitting abstracts are responsible for ensuring that all authors listed on the abstract have been notified of the submission.
• Each abstract will be reviewed by the 16th AFC Program Committee, and decisions to accept or reject abstracts rest with this committee.
• Abstracts will be programmed each day of the meeting and grouped by topic. The scheduling of abstracts by the Program Committee is final and authors must be prepared to present their work as programmed.
• There is a limit of 250 words for the body text of your abstract submission.
• No graphics will be accepted in the submission of abstracts.
• Please ensure all special characters and formatting display correctly.
Rules for Submission
• All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker or by a university specific publications office (or other similar facility), prior to submission.
• Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to the conference. Abstracts containing updated information or modified data to previously published or presented abstracts will not be considered or accepted for presentation.
• Please note that each person may submit up to 2 abstracts as a presenting author.
• Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by will be scheduled and included in the Abstract e-supplement.
• Upon submission, the Abstract Submitter confirms that the abstract has been previewed and that all information is correct, and accepts that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and is aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
• The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
• The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
• Upon submission the Abstract Submitter confirms that the contact details saved in the system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
• The Organizing Committee will review abstracts. Following the information regarding acceptance, scheduling information will be sent to the abstract submitter.
• The abstract sender will be asked to submit the full paper after the abstract has been accepted for presentation. Full papers will be selected and considered to be submitted to the Current Research in Nutrition and Food Science journal or conference proceedings managed by IOP publishing. Both scientific media are indexed by Scopus. Other full papers will be compiled and published in International Conference Proceeding (with ISBN) managed by the Organizing Committee.
Online submission : please click here
Once you have submitted your abstract, you cannot edit or update it. It is considered to check and correct the abstract carefully before submitting.
All abstracts must be submitted by the deadline on June 30, 2019.
Late-breaking abstract submission
Late-breaking abstract submission will open on July 1-25, 2019. Abstract authors will be notified of the status of their submission by the end of July 2019.
The Organizing Committee of the conference will allocate successful abstracts to session formats, including:
• Oral presentation
• Poster discussion
Abstract authors will be notified of the status of their abstract, session formats, and scheduling of presentations by the end of July 2019.
Accepted and presented during the 16th AFC abstracts will be published in a supplement of the online version and printed known as the Abstract Book. Publication in the Abstract Book or Conference Guide requires registration by at least one author.
Correspondence and further information regarding abstract submission will be sent to the corresponding author only.